HOW DO I CONNECT MY SPEAKER TO MY PHONE USING BLUETOOTH:
Congratulations on your new speaker!
To connect your U speaker turn on the speaker by pressing the power button for a few seconds until you hear a sound indicator and the blue lights come on Turn on your device and activate the Bluetooth function Search for Bluetooth pairing name “Uspeaker” and click to pair, the speaker will pair automatically
How do I connect my USpeaker to my computer
1. Click on bluetooth sign in the header bar.
2. Connect to the speaker by pressing down on the speaker until you see a blue light.
3. U Speaker in the list and click connect. At this point you should hear a sound indicating it's been connected.
4. Click on your settings app and scroll to the sound settings. Change the output from the computer to USpeaker and all sounds from the computer will come through the speaker.
1. Click on Bluetooth in your downbar and select settings.
2. Click on Add Bluetooth. Choose Bluetooth Device, and then find U Speaker. You should hear a clicking sound indicating that it is connected.
How do I take a photo by using my speaker?
Put Text here like this
How do I know if I need to charge my speaker?
When battery needs to be charged, the music will begin to dim. To charge the device, simply connect the micro USB cable to a USB port. Once the red light turns off, the device is fully charged.
How to I pair two Micro speakers together?
For paring two speaker together, simply hold both speakers on and double click on one of the speakers. You will hear a sound indicator once paired successfully. This will now be the main speaker. The blue light on the bottom of the main speaker will blink and the blue light on the paired speaker will remain constant
Returns and exchange
We hope you love you new speaker. If for some reason you would like to return the item you can do so within 30 days and get your money back. Returns must be in the original packaging and new condition. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for farther instructions.